Phial of coldness
This tiny, frosty bottle contains a liquid so cold that if it weren't so magical, it'd be frozen. But not just frozen. Like, frozen so cold that even absolute zero seems really hot compared to it. Impossible? Hardly.
(In-game plural: phials of coldness)
|cold cluster||scrumdiddlyumptious solution|
|phial of coldness|
- If you don't already have a different elemental form:
|You drink the contents of the phial and a chill runs down your spine. And then that chill becomes your spine.|
- If you already have a different elemental form:
|You can't drink that -- you're already in the form of a different element.|
- Saucerors will still only make one of these when they cook it up, instead of the 3 they usually get for reagent potions.
- On July 27th, 2013, the recipe was changed. It used to be cold powder + scrumptious reagent. All existing phials beforehand were converted into lotions of coldness.
|TOP 10 phial of coldness collections|
6. Lord Stefano - 3 | 7. Skent - 2 | 8. MotherMary13 - 2 | 9. sensibleb - 2 | 10. Guy Bone - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings