Pet rock "Groucho" disguise
This is a pair of glasses with a big fake nose, mustache and bushy eyebrows attached. They make your pet rock look like someone who shoots elephants in his pajamas. Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does.
(In-game plural: pet rock "Groucho" disguises)
- The Cake-Shaped Arena
- Every 2nd win with a Comma Chameleon equipped (Sometimes)
- Summon Hilarious Objects
- pantogram pants (with the hilarious sacrifice, sometimes)
- Equip on a Pet Rock, Toothsome Rock, Bulky Buddy Box, Holiday Log, Software Bug, Bad Vibe, Pet Coral , or Synthetic Rock.
- When you fumble, you are "rewarded" with, "Your pet rock's fake eyebrows waggle at you sarcastically. You'd horse-whip him, if you had a horse."
- This item making your pet rock "look like someone who shoots elephants in his pajamas", refers to a line by Groucho Marx in the 1930 comedy film Animal Crackers: "Last night I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I'll never know!"
- The last line of the description of this item is also from the same movie: "Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know."
- The added familiar combat message this item gives is from another Groucho Marx movie, the 1932 comedy Horse Feathers: "Why, I'd horse-whip you if I had a horse."
"1678" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.