|Take a tuxedo|
Add a buoyant waterfowl
Ba-boom bada bing!
Gives extra stats after combat
Attacks and weakens enemies (at a price)
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 6-10 MP +4 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +4 Moxie statgain Deals damage & 10% Delevel* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular Message:
- <name> calmly walks up to your opponent and hits it in the kneecaps with a short stick, leaving it looking a little unsteady. "That one was on the house, kid."
- <name> says "You seem to have gotten yourself into a delicate situation. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to call upon my services using this form."
You acquire an item: Goodfella contract
- <name> smiles, and says "You have brought honor to the family."
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> makes a call on his cellphone. A couple of no-neck (well, even less-neck than usual) penguins ride up, smack <it> around the shins for 15-30 damage, and ride off just as suddenly.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- Your opponent gasps to see <name> appear over your shoulder. "Remember me?" he asks. "Remember that favor you owe me?" Your opponent sighs and bashes <him>%self% in the kneecap.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> winks and draws a flipper across his throat. Maybe he's upset that the plaid clashes with his tux.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> dances a traditional dance of his people around the maypole, and you'd be wise not to mock him.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> grins a bloodthirsty grin behind his wax lips.
- When entered in a game of Hide and Seek:
- <name> isn't into hiding or seeking, my friend. He would much prefer that everyone knows he is not a man with whom to be messed, capiche?
- The in-game familiar description was broken, and displayed only the text "No familiar was found" for approximately one and a half hours.
- The haiku for this familiar was originally wrong — the word buoyant was misspelled as bouyant, and the last line only had four syllables. Mr Skullhead corrected it in a forum post.
- Contract drop rates are as follows (thread):
- If player has no contracts, 100%
- 1 contract, 50%
- 2 contracts, 25%
- 3 or more contracts, 5%
- Goodfellas is a 1990 film directed by Martin Scorsese, based on the Nicholas Pileggi novel Wiseguy, the true story of mob informer Henry Hill.