This is a real peach. It looks plump, juicy, and orangish. In color, not composition. While some of these things come in cans, where they were put by men in factories downtown, this one's straight from a tree. Do you dare to eat it? You wouldn't want to stain your white flannel trousers with the juice.
Type: food (good)
Level required: 4
Selling Price: 150 Meat.
(In-game plural: peaches)
- The Organic Produce Stand (After clearing infestation wearing War Hippy Fatigues) (300 Meat)
- Chez Snootée (sometimes) (450 Meat)
|You eat the peach, and briefly consider moving to the country.
|(You gain 1 Fullness.)
- This is one way for any class to get the mixers usually reserved for Disco Bandits with Nash Crosby's Still. All you need is a wand.
- The item description references T. S. Eliot's poem "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock", which contains the lines "Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach? / I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach."
- It also makes reference to the song "Peaches" by The Presidents of the United States of America, which features the lyrics "Peaches come from a can / They were put there by a man / In a factory downtown" and "Movin' to the country / Gonna eat a lot of peaches."
"2729" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.