This is a little shortbread cookie with a chess pawn on it. It's the sort of cookie that you could eat tons of without even really paying any attention to them, until one of them happens to sneak through your guard and turn into a queen cookie, and sends this entire metaphor right off the rails.
(In-game plural: pawn cookies)
- The White Knight (Occurs with Knight's Armor equipped)
- Chez Snootée (sometimes) (300 Meat)
|You eat the cookie en passant. ...I don't actually know what en passant means.|
|(You gain 1 Fullness.)|
- En passant (French for "in passing") is a special move possessed by pawns in chess. It is an unusual move (similar to castling) and known for being slightly obscure.
- The pawn cookie is similar to the Pepperidge Farm's Chessmen Cookies.
|TOP 10 pawn cookie collections|
6. PlastikObst - 756 | 7. Artie Effham - 624 | 8. arbalaragan - 222 | 9. Cryanger - 205 | 10. Retro_Thrusters - 200
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings