This is a pasta spoon, weapon of choice of the Pastamancers. While similar to the rasta spoon, the pasta spoon is used more for making noodle magic than for summoning reggae music.
(In-game plural: pasta spoons)
- The Spooky Forest
- A Three-Tined Fork
- chewing gum on a string (sometimes)
- Starting/Ascending as a Pastamancer
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
You feel the rhythm with your hands, and hit for X damage with your spoon, man. WHAM! SPLAT! BOOF!
You shout "Spoooon!" which is, in this case, less a battle cry and more a warning. <It> fails to heed that warning, and gets whacked for X damage. SPLAT! WHAM! POW!
You use your pasta spoon to give <it> a spoonful of sugar, to help the medicine go down. And by "medicine," I mean "whoop-ass," which does X damage. BOOF! WHACK! WHACK!
You whack <it> with the back of the pasta spoon, flashing back briefly to your grandma's kitchen. You do X damage. BONK! WHAM! WHACK!
- The first hit message regarding feeling the rhythm with your hands is a reference to Soundgarden's 1994 song, "Spoonman".
- Giving your opponent "a spoonful of sugar, to help the medicine go down" is a reference to the 1964 film Mary Poppins.
- The "spoooon" battle cry is a nod to The Tick, a surrealist superhero comic whose titular character has "Spoon" as a battle cry.
|disco ball | disco mask | helmet turtle | mariachi pants | pasta spoon | ravioli hat | saucepan | seal-skull helmet | seal-clubbing club | stolen accordion | turtle totem|
"5" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.