This little chomping abomination appears to have evolved the capacity for a symbiotic relationship with a human host. Which is unusual, in your experience. I mean, you've seen plenty of hideous, toothy monsters, but you've never seen one that was meant to be worn as a hat.
(In-game plural: parasitic headgnawers)
|twitching claw||twitching claw|
|pair of twitching claws||unstable DNA|
|gnashing teeth||rigid carapace|
- When a monster successfully hits you in combat:
- Your hat bites your opponent, dealing 2X-3X damage.
- Normally X is equal to your level, capped at 15.
- With Yuletide Mutations X is equal to two times your level, capped at 30.
|TOP 10 parasitic headgnawer collections|
6. hotdeth - 10 | 7. NewTexas - 9 | 8. Keptuvis - 8 | 9. Wildcat_693 - 8 | 10. gunfighter - 7
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings