This is a pseudoaccordion in that it's only half of an accordion, and also because it's a block of solid paraffin and doesn't operate by any of the same principles as a normal accordion.
(In-game plural: paraffin pseudoaccordions)
- Ascension Reward
- Complete a Softcore Standard run as an Accordion Thief in 2020.
- On use:
- Staggers opponent.
- Allows use of the Paraffin Prism skill in combat.
- This item was not an outfit piece when it was first implemented.
- Up until February 15, 2020, non-Accordion Thief classes were unable to use this item for casting songs or equip it.
- Currently, non-Accordion Thieves can equip this and benefit from the enchantment, but cannot use it to cast songs. However, as it only casts for 5 adventures, even the everybody-accessible toy accordion can match it.
- Additionally, a known bug currently won't let you equip the entire outfit using /outfit Paraffinalia unless you are an AT, claiming the outfit contains an accordion that doesn't belong to you. However, you CAN equip this accordion manually, and then you'll be able to equip the rest of the outfit just fine.
|TOP 10 paraffin pseudoaccordion collections|
6. Nacer - 1 | 7. CafeBoob - 1 | 8. MuggleGal - 1 | 9. Aeshma - 1 | 10. Eroquin - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|Ascension Rewards ('20 Standard Paths)|