When you know you're going to eat too much, it's better to be prepared. Antacids, a comfortable chair, and these pants, fitted with a giant belt whose buckle is optimized for easy expansion.
(In-game plural: pairs of Pantsgiving)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- November 2013's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Pants for the even the most gluttonous holiday feaster.
- Occasionally after combat, if at max fullness, increases stomach capacity by 1:
- You groan and loosen your overtaxed belt. Y'know, you're full, but you could probably make room for one more thing...
- This seems to occur after (10^x)/2 combats wearing Pantsgiving. The first point of stomach capacity is awarded after 5 combats, again at 50 combats, a third time at 500 combats, and then a fourth time at 5000 combats.
- This counter advances regardless of the outcome of the combat. Winning, losing or running away (including free runaways) will all advance the counter.
- You do not need to be at max fullness for the counter to advance, only for the extra stomach capacity to be awarded. For example, if you have entered 50 combats at 0 fullness, you will be awarded extra stomach capacity on the next two combats you enter at max fullness.
- The counter resets daily.
- The counter does not reset when dropping the Avatar of Sneaky Pete challenge path.
- When resting at your campsite while you or your Fancypants Scarecrow is wearing Pantsgiving, the following message is added and HP and MP gains increase by 5 per current fullness each.
- You don't even have to take off your pants, they're so comfortable!
- Note that resting at the Chateau Mantegna does NOT trigger the bonus HP/MP.
- Enables the following combat skills:
|Talk About Politics||5 times per day||
|Pocket Crumbs||once per fight|
|Air Dirty Laundry||once per fight|
|TOP 10 Pantsgiving collections|
6. StealthPenguin - 4 | 7. wile E Quixote - 4 | 8. eav - 3 | 9. Hojo Hominygrits - 3 | 10. eusst - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
deanimated reanimator's coffin
| Succeeded by:|
The Smith's Tome