When you know you're going to eat too much, it's better to be prepared. Antacids, a comfortable chair, and these pants, fitted with a giant belt whose buckle is optimized for easy expansion.
(In-game plural: pairs of Pantsgiving)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- November 2013's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Pants for the even the most gluttonous holiday feaster.
- After combat, with enough combats spent while wearing Pantsgiving while at max fullness, increases stomach capacity by 1:
- You groan and loosen your overtaxed belt. Y'know, you're full, but you could probably make room for one more thing...
- This seems to occur after 5, 50, 500, and 5000 combats wearing Pantsgiving. For sanity reasons, this caps out at 4 bonus fullness.
- This counter advances regardless of the outcome of the combat. Winning, losing or running away (including free runaways) will all advance the counter.
- You do not need to be at max fullness for the counter to advance, only for the extra stomach capacity to be awarded. For example, if you have entered 50 combats at 0 fullness, you will be awarded extra stomach capacity on the next two combats you enter at max fullness.
- The counter resets daily and does not reset when your stomach size changes.
- While your current fullness exceeds your maximum fullness (via quantum taco), you cannot gain bonus fullness.
- This has been confirmed as working as intended by TPTB.
- When resting at your campsite while you or your Fancypants Scarecrow is wearing Pantsgiving, the following message is added and HP and MP gains increase by 5 per current fullness each.
- You don't even have to take off your pants, they're so comfortable!
- Note that resting at the Chateau Mantegna does NOT trigger the bonus HP/MP.
- Enables the following combat skills:
|Talk About Politics||5 times per day||
|Pocket Crumbs||once per fight|
|Air Dirty Laundry||once per fight|
"6860" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
deanimated reanimator's coffin
| Succeeded by:|
The Smith's Tome