| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|No Pants for Me|
Occurs as a consequence of using your portable pantogram.
- Allows you to create a pair of pantogram pants once daily by clicking the center of the image. The pants are then delivered with the message:
- You sacrifice the appropriate materials and rasp a prayer to Pantcifer, the Lord of Pants Hell. A pair of pants appears on your altar in a cloud of pantstone smoke. (Pantstone is like brimstone except pants.)
|You acquire an item: Needy Bellowing Super Gold Lamé Chaps of the Nerd|
- The name of the pants are generated from the different choices and sacrifices given. At its base, the name of the pants will be one of:
- Bellbottoms, Chaps, Dungarees, Jorts, Lederhosen, Leggings, Overalls, Pantaloons, Pants, Shorts, Trousers
- Then, modifiers are added according to the buffs chosen. E.g. Starting from a base of Shorts:
- Moxie (Moxie +10) → Silk
- Hot (So-So Hot Resistance (+2)) → Literally Smoking
- the funk (+25% to all Moxie Gains) → of the Funky Chicken
- some self-respect (Monsters will be less attracted to you) → Stealthy
- bubblin' crude (Regenerate 5-15 MP per Adventure) → Wildly Battery-powered
- would create a pair named: Stealthy Wildly Battery-powered Literally Smoking Silk Shorts of the Funky Chicken
- Despite the random name generation PvP, filtering, chat commands and other things of that will use pantogram pants
The chart below shows all the different effects which can be obtained and the sacrifice necessary to obtain those effects. You may only get 1 effect from each section, although you can choose not to fill in the Sacrifice boxes.
|Muscle||-||Muscle +10||Boarskin • Burlap • Denim • Eagleskin • Flannel • Hide • Ironwood • Ivory • Maple • Oak • Tigerskin • Walnut|
|Mysticality||-||Mysticality +10||Cotton • Nylon • Tweed • Vinyl • Wool|
|Moxie||-||Moxie +10||Gold Lamé • Leather • Lycra • Polyester • Silk • Spandex|
|Hot||-||So-So Hot Resistance (+2)||Flaming • Literally Smoking • Molten • Sizzling • of the Salamander|
|Cold||-||So-So Cold Resistance (+2)||Frosted • Frozen • of the Polar Bear • of the Snowman • of the Yeti|
|Spooky||-||So-So Spooky Resistance (+2)||Eerily-Glowing • Ethereal • Ghastly • Ghostly • of the Owl • of the Spectre • of the Wraith • Spooky|
|Sleaze||-||So-So Sleaze Resistance (+2)||Greasy • Low-Rise • of the Pervert • Revealing|
|Stench||-||So-So Stench Resistance (+2)||Filth-encrusted • Filthy • Gag-Provoking • Gross • Nasty • of the Dead Fish • of the Dump • of the Skunk • Revolting • Stinking • Soiled • Unwashed|
|drops of blood||-||Maximum HP +40||Bloody • Healthy|
|nail clippings||-||Maximum MP +20||Brainy • of the Nerd • of the Electric Eel • Staticky|
|red pixel potion||1||Regenerate 5-10 HP per Adventure||Bandage-Wrapped • of Healing • of the Paramedic • Vitamin-Enriched|
|royal jelly||1||Regenerate 5-15 HP per Adventure|| as above, but with an intensifier: |
Extremely • Hella • Super • Ultra • Very • Wildly
|scented massage oil||1||Regenerate 10-20 HP per Adventure||as above, but with two intensifiers|
|Cherry Cloaca Cola||1||Regenerate 5-10 MP per Adventure||Battery-powered • Energized • Fizzy • Magical|
|bubblin' crude||1||Regenerate 5-15 MP per Adventure|| as above, but with an intensifier: |
Extremely • Hella • Super • Ultra • Very • Wildly
|glowing New Age crystal||1||Regenerate 10-20 MP per Adventure||as above, but with two intensifiers|
|baconstone||1||-3 MP to use Skills||Gem-studded|
|some self-respect||-||Monsters will be less attracted to you||of Self-control • of the Ninja • Stealthy|
|some self-control||-||Monsters will be more attracted to you||Bellowing • of Respect|
|bar skin||1||+50% Combat Initiative||Quick|
|hamethyst||1||+10% chance of Critical Hit||Bejeweled|
|lead necklace||11||+10 to Familiar Weight||Heavy|
|huge bowl of candy||1||+100% Candy Drops from Monsters||Candy-coated|
|sea salt crystal||11||Makes you a better diver||Diving|
|wriggling worm||1||+5 Fishing Skill||With Worms in the Pockets|
|8-ball||15||+5 Pool Skill||Full of Balls|
|moxie weed||99||Purple Avatar||Purple-stained|
|ten-leaf clover||1||Occasional Hilarity||Hilarious|
|your hopes||-||Weapon Damage +20||of Mauling • of the Porcupine • Sharp|
|your dreams||-||Spell Damage +20%||Nuclear • of Blasting|
|taco shell||1||+30% Meat from Monsters||Greedy • Needy • Spendy|
|porquoise||1||+60% Meat from Monsters||Jewel-encrusted|
|fairy gravy boat||1||+15% Item Drops from Monsters||of Dancing|
|tiny dancer||1||+30% Item Drops from Monsters||of the Jig • of the Packrat|
|Knob Goblin firecracker||3||+3 Muscle Stats Per Fight||Explosive|
|razor-sharp can lid||3||+3 Mysticality Stats Per Fight||Sharp|
|spider web||3||+3 Moxie Stats Per Fight||Sticky|
|synthetic marrow||5||+25% to all Muscle Gains||Juicy Bone|
|haunted battery||5||+25% to all Mysticality Gains||Electro-charged|
|the funk||5||+25% to all Moxie Gains||of the Funky Chicken|
- "some self-respect" decreases Combat Frequency by 5%.
- "some self-control" increases Combat Frequency by 5%.
- "Occasional Hilarity" drop an item that could be summoned by the skill Summon Hilarious Objects after 5% of combats, with one of the following messages:
- Whoa, hilarious! Something just fell out of your pant leg!
- That's weird, you don't remember leaving anything in these pants pockets.
- Funnily, something pops out of your pants pocket!