Panicking Knott Yeti
|Panicking Knott Yeti|
|Locations||The Mist-Shrouded Peak|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
His fear leads him to create a large patch of yellow snow in your vicinity. Pyew. Eek! Ouch! Ooh! (stench damage)
He lets loose a terrified roar, which starts an avalanche higher on the peak. You get run over by at least twelve inches of snow (a licky boom boom down). Ooh! Argh! Ow!
He tries to slash you in the ankle, but gets distracted by his sheer terror.
He gets as scared of you as he is of whatever is creating this mist, and runs directly away from you.
He skitters around like an extremely scared yeti. Exactly like one, you might say.
He barrels toward you, but falls into a patch of deep snow. You kick back and enjoy watching him struggle to extricate himself. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 160-240 Meat (average: 200, stdev: 16.73)*|
|You acquire an item: yeti fur (30% chance)*|
|You gain 29 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Mist-Shrouded Peak.
The message when encountering this monster is different each time:
- First time:
- You start to ascend the steps to the Icy Peak, and are suddenly bowled over by a mass of fur and meat. You get up, brush the snow off your clothes, and turn to face your accuser. You know, the thing that accused you of having just been knocked over by it. Anyway.
- It's a yeti. A yeti that is scared of something. Something other than you.
- Second time:
- Another attempt to go up those stairs, another case of getting knocked down by a panicking yeti.
- What are these things so afraid of?
- Third time:
- For a third time you are knocked off your feet by a runaway yeti, and the third time isn't any more charming than the first two.
- "That's it," you say, "I have had it."
- The yeti doesn't care what you have or haven't had, though. He continues panicking and attacking you.
- The critical hit message references the song Informer by Snow, as it contains the line "a licky boom boom down".