This small seed-like nugget twitches and shivers in your hand. It's a little like one of those jumping beans from South of the Border, except way more nervous-seeming.
(In-game plural: panicked kernels)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the panicked kernel in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|Warning:Familiar 124 undefined in hatch.php;It hatches into a beautiful baby mosquito.|
|You decide to name him snɔɐʇɹɐdS.|
- April 2010's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Hatches into a Baby Bugged Bugbear, which combines the properties of a Warning: undefined offset: 0 in mrstore.php line 227 and a Warning: undefined offset: 1 in mrstore.php line 227
- Rather than the usual "[use]" message it has "[pɹɐɔsıp]". (Despite saying "discard" upside-down, the link does work like "use")
- A kernel panic occurs when a computer's operating system encounters a fatal, unrecoverable error. The term is typically used when referring to Unix-based systems.
- The digits of the line-numbers in the "Warnings" of the in-store description each add up to 11.
- Riff has a penchant for naming his familiars "Spartacus".
"4574" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
Clan looking glass
| panicked kernel
| Succeeded by:|
Crown of Thrones