Packet of thanksgarden seeds
The picture on this packet of seeds suggests that it grows a whole lot of different foods and things. Sort of a packet of "Seasonal Miscellaneous", I guess.
(In-game plural: packets of thanksgarden seeds)
|You scatter the seeds in your campground garden, thankful that you live in a post-agrarian society where you aren't dependent on your gardening skills to survive.|
- Grows A Thanksgarden in your campground.
- During a Bad Moon ascension, your Thanksgarden will be invisible and inaccessible before freeing King Ralph. It will still follow its normal growth sequence (see A Thanksgarden); for example, if you drop Bad Moon on day 4 of your ascension, the patch will reappear with four days' worth of growth in it.
- If there is already a crop in your Garden, your Thanksgarden will replace that crop and return the previous crop's seed packet to you.
- When replacing A Thanksgarden with another crop, the following message is displayed:
- You rake up your Thanksgarden and carefully pick out all the seeds, thankful that you remembered to save the empty packet to keep them in.
|You acquire an item: packet of thanksgarden seeds|
|TOP 10 packet of thanksgarden seeds collections|
6. testostronaut - 1 | 7. Achernar - 1 | 8. Terrapin_Man - 1 | 9. ROdger_FLint - 1 | 10. LowRez - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings