|| Data on this page needs confirmation.
With the old ten-leaf clover adventure retired, can this still be obtained from South of the Border?
pack of chewing gum
This is a four-pack of little squares of chewing gum. Four squares. Just thinking about that makes you feel like you're about to get hit in the crotch with a basketball. You feel like it's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and you're all out of ass.
Selling Price: 80 Meat.
(In-game plural: packs of chewing gum)
- Papier-mâché trophy piñata (sometimes)
- Your Workshed
- Model Train Set with Candy Factory
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- South of The Border
- Forget Not That I am an Ass (with ten-leaf clover)
- Lollipop Forest
- Gingerbread Homestead (sometimes while poking around inside)
|You open the pack of gum.
- Four square is a game in which a ball is bounced toward someone else. It stands to reason that the ball could hit you in the crotch.
- The last line is a play on the phrase "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum," which was popularized by Roddy Piper in the 1988 sci-fi/black comedy film They Live.
"1767" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.