Pack of Alice's Army Cards

From TheKolWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Pack of Alice's Army Cards
Pack of Alice's Army Cards

This is a pack of five cards used to play Alice's Army, the collectible card game craze that's sweeping the nation. It doubles as a tool for psychological warfare via the conversion of a nation's children into a pack of compulsive gamblers.

Type: usable
Cannot be discarded

(In-game plural: Packs of Alice's Army Cards)
View metadata
Item number: 4966
Description ID: 814202201
View in-game: view
View market statistics

Obtained From

Skills
Summon Alice's Army Cards
Items
Alice's Army booster box (30)

When Used

Aapack.gif
You tear open the pack of cards, pausing to enjoy that delightful, chemically 'new trading cards' smell.
Aacard.gifYou acquire an item: random Alice's Army Card
Aacard.gifYou acquire an item: random Alice's Army Card
Aacard.gifYou acquire an item: random Alice's Army Card
Aacard.gifYou acquire an item: random Alice's Army Card
Aacard.gifYou acquire an item: random Alice's Army Card
  • If a rare card is given:
    Ooh, sweet! A rare!

Notes

  • You will always get 4 Common cards, and either 1 Rare or 1 Uncommon card. You will get an Uncommon 90% of the time, and a Rare 10% of the time.
    • With 90% chance to get 4*1+5 credits, and a 10% chance to get 4*1+50 credits, the average credits returned per pack is 13.5.

Collection

TOP 10 Pack of Alice's Army Cards collections
1. Hamo_Boy - 4415 | 2. Parco Molo - 3735 | 3. Artie Effham - 2921 | 4. Mac_Gyver - 2824 | 5. cubeof11 - 2812
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 2396 | 7. Spaketchup - 2381 | 8. kirByllAmA - 2234 | 9. eon - 2076 | 10. iaruk - 2025
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings