Over Where the Old Tires Are
is located in The Junkyard
A primary stat of 170 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 170 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- The gremlins wave at you and beckon you in, grinning with slavering fangs. They seem awfully eager to have you come fight them -- that can't be a good sign.
| erudite gremlin -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: gremlin juice, molybdenum crescent wrench (when molybdenum magnet is used on the correct attack message)q
- Meat Drop: 40-60
- Monster Level: 171 • Substat Gain: 42.75 • Moxie for No Hit*: ∞
- Monster Defense: 152
- Hit Points: 170
- Initiative: 60
- Elemental Alignment: None
- Note: There are two separate monsters called erudite gremlin. This one is the only gremlin that drops a tool in this zone.
- Most gremlins have two separate versions. Banishing a gremlin that doesn't hold the quest item will not banish the one that does. A.M.C. gremlins are the only ones that only have one version, since they have no quest items. See the Retrieve Yossarian's Tools quest page for attack messages.