Origami riding crop
This is a long, flexible rod with a little flat smacky-thing on the end, designed to make horses go faster. It's also called a "quirt," usually by people who enjoy silly-sounding words. Since you don't (presumably) own a horse, what were you planning on smacking with this? Wink wink, nudge nudge. If it were sticking out of your haversack, people might construe it as an open invitation. And people might ask you what the heck a haversack is.
(In-game plural: origami riding crops)
- Fold naughty origami kit
- Fold naughty paper shuriken (Without Torso Awaregness)
- Fold origami pasties
You just -- oh, man, heeheehee -- I just can't even -- hahahahaha! Just -- just take your X damage and move on, okay? BOOF! BARF! BONK!
You deliver a series of stinging smacks with your crop, doing X damage. Wow, you were pretty hard on that monster. BAM! ZAP! KERBLAM!
You hit it with your riding crop, if you know what I mean. You do X damage, you naughty thing, you. BONK! BOOF! BARF!
You stand erect, ready to face the long, hard battle, and thrust your crop at her for X damage. BOOF! BAM! SOCKO!
You take matters firmly in hand, delivering a series of strokes that deal X damage. BIFF! POW! POW!
You keep abreast of the fight by hitting for X damage. Heh heh. Abreast. SMACK! KERBLAM! POW!
You smack it with your riding crop for X points' worth of naughtiness. SMACK! KERBLAM! SPLAT!
|You unfold the pieces of paper, if you know what I mean.
Blushing, you re-fold them into a new object.
- This item gives you the chat effects as described in Innuendo Shopping. (Which prior to March 1st, 2012 was an intrinsic effect granted by the crop).
- "Wink wink, nudge nudge" in the item description is a line frequently used by Eric Idle's character in the classic Monty Python sketch Candid Photography.
- The Barenaked Ladies' song "King of Bedside Manor" contains the lines "but I couldn't help but notice that riding crop / Sticking out of your haversack, / Um, I wouldn't mind riding you bareback."
|TOP 10 origami riding crop collections|
6. Gracefire - 1 | 7. Ritzenbunnik - 1 | 8. LawfulCarnage - 1 | 9. Skent - 1 | 10. Escaflowne - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings