This is a paddle used in some sort of Orcish Frat initiation ritual.
(In-game plural: Orcish frat-paddles)
- Orcish Frat House
- Orcish Frat Boy (Pledge)
- Purple Hazers
- Murder by Death
- Oh Yeah! (with Comprehensive Cartography)
- Orcish Frat House (Verge of War)
- Rosie the Carpenter
You accidentally turn your Orcish frat-paddle sideways as you swing, bruising <its> spinal cord for X damage. BONK! BOINK! BOINK!
You realize <it>'s been naughty, and paddle <it> for X damage. Gah, I feel dirty just for saying that. BOOF! BIFF! BOINK!
You smack <it> with your Orcish frat-paddle. <It> doesn't say, "thank you sir, may I have another?", but you give <it> one anyway, for X damage. BIFF! BOINK! BARF!
You make like a frat-boy and slip <it> a drugged dri -- I mean, hit <it> with your frat-paddle for X damage. ZAP! ZAP! ZOT!
- The hit message alluding to a drugged drink may be a nod to the controversy over the roofie item.
- Up until around March 29, 2019, this item was called the "homoerotic frat-paddle". The name was silently changed to "Orcish frat-paddle", in acknowledgment that the gay joke really wasn't funny.
|Orcish frat-paddle | Orcish baseball cap | Orcish cargo shorts|
|TOP 10 Orcish frat-paddle collections|
6. Merric - 8524 | 7. anakha - 7361 | 8. Seriu - 7076 | 9. ToriForte - 6589 | 10. Pastahead - 3707
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings