Orange-frosted astral cupcake
This is a little cupcake with orange frosting. The sprinkles spell out "EAT ME", which is kind of rude, but at least it isn't claiming to have slept with your mother.
(In-game plural: orange-frosted astral cupcakes)
- If you don't have a cupcake effect active:
|You eat the orange-frosted astral cupcake. OMG, that's the tastiest taste you've ever tasted!|
- If you already have a cupcake effect active:
|Your stomach is still a little queasy from digesting a cupcake that may or may not exist in this dimension. You really don't feel like eating another one just now.|
- The sprinkles spelling out "EAT ME" is a reference to the story Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Alice found a magic bottle labeled "Drink Me", and assorted cakes labeled "Eat Me" The former made her shrink, and the latter grow. Also, the whole "trippiness" idea behind being Half-Astral and its subsequent adventures is possibly a faint nod towards the story's bizarre and crazy nature.
- The name of the effect is a variation on the title of a popular song by the band R.E.M. called "Shiny Happy People".
|blue-frosted astral cupcake | green-frosted astral cupcake | orange-frosted astral cupcake | pink-frosted astral cupcake | purple-frosted astral cupcake|
|TOP 10 orange-frosted astral cupcake collections|
6. Farflier - 1461 | 7. MotherMary13 - 1071 | 8. BananaBreadMuffin - 1005 | 9. MagFitch - 746 | 10. Nikademus - 693
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|blue | green | orange | pink | purple|