One Mahogany Nightstand
Having beaten it until it stopped moving, you cautiously approach the nightstand.
Once per ascension:
You open the drawer and find a scrap of paper.
You open the top drawer of the nightstand and find an old coin purse. Score!
You open the bottom drawer, which reveals itself to be full of teeth. That's no drawer -- it's a mouth! And it bites you! And it hurts! Ouch! Jeez!
|| Look under the nightstand
- With Lord Spookyraven's spectacles equipped:
- Through Lord Spookyraven's glasses, you notice a strange green glow through the cracks in the floorboards. You move the nightstand out of the way and pull up a couple of the boards. Something's hidden under here!
- Seal Clubbers and Avatars of Boris receive:
- Just kidding. There wasn't anything hidden under there after all.
- You don't see anything interesting underneath the nightstand.
You stick the ghost key into the space between the now-dead nightstand and the spirit that once inhabited it. As the key turns, you experience an entire lifetime's worth of memories -- loves, losses, but mostly yelling into telephones about stocks and bonds. It's kind of a boring lifetime. As the key concludes its arc, it vanishes as you snap back to reality.
|You gain ?-927-1,076-? Meat.|
You decline to investigate the nightstand.
Occurs after defeating an animated mahogany nightstand in The Haunted Bedroom.
- The appearance of the half of a memo in the top drawer appears to be random. It can happen on the first visit, but does not always. Needs spading.
- If you are in a run such as plumber, vampyre, etc where you pick a different class after you free Ralf and you wish to obtain the quest item in aftercore you must not check for it prior to freeing Ralf.