|Locations||The Degrassi Knoll Gym|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
|Bounty||half-empty bottle of eyedrops|
|Pickpocket||glass gnoll eye|
|Manuel||Missing Eye Simulation Device|
This is a Gnoll with exactly as many eyes as the drummer from Def Leppard has arms. No wonder he's so mad.
He growls, "Are you lookin' at my EYE?" and socks you in the <arm>. Ooh! Oof!
He lifts up his eyepatch and shows you what's underneath. Gah! Ooh! Ow! Ow! (sleaze damage)
He kicks you in the <leg> with his short little Gnollish legs. Ugh! Ooh!
He gores you with his horns. Hey, who told him to horn in on your adventuring? Ooh! Ow!
He picks up a giant rock from nearby and hurls it toward you, knocking you to the ground. It makes you want to turn around and break his heart.
He growls, "Are you lookin' at my EYE?" You say "Yup." And he says "Okay, then. Just checking."
He starts to lift up his eyepatch, but you avert both your eyes to the horrors beneath.
He tries to gore you with his horns, but can't tell how far away you are.
He picks up a giant rock from nearby, but can't tell how far away you are without depth perception, so he misses his throw. It's sweet -- like lead paint is sweet. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 18-26 Meat|
|You acquire an item: eyepatch (6.9% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: gnoll teeth (4.9% chance)*|
- If you are on the appropriate bounty hunt:
|You acquire a bounty item: half-empty bottle of eyedrops|
|You gain ? <substat>.|
Occurs at The Degrassi Knoll Gym.
- Prior to the Degrassi Knoll revamp on August 27, 2013, this monster occurred in Degrassi Knoll and had the image:
- "Are you lookin' at my EYE?" is a direct quotation from the cylcops mountain man in popular Troma film Cannibal! The Musical.
- The critical hit and fumble messages are from the song "Cyclops Rock" by They Might Be Giants.
- The miss message about "trying to gore you with his horns, but can't tell how far away you are" is referring to people's sense of depth (knowing how far away things are) being dependent on both eyes.