Oil of slipperiness
Magical oil that's even more slippery than regular oil? That's got to be useful, right? At least as much as the "lead of denseness" or the "liquid nitrogen of coldness". Anyway, this stuff also has a special side-effect: when you rub it on you, your Muscle and Mysticality are altered to match your Moxie. And that's way cooler than the magical "wood of flammability".
(In-game plural: oils of slipperiness)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Item Replacement
- Replaced alarming strawberry juice on all characters that had it
|jumbo olive||scrumptious reagent|
|oil of slipperiness|
|You rub the oil on your skin, because the last thing you want right now is to get the hose again. You feel uncomfortably slippery for a moment, but it passes. The discomfort, I mean. Now you're comfortably slippery.|
- This item was introduced on June 13, 2006. The item is functionally equivalent to alarming strawberry juice (now unavailable).
- "Oil of Slipperiness" is a common but often useless item in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game.
- The first sentence of the use text refers to a line ("It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again!") from the movie Silence of the Lambs.
|TOP 10 oil of slipperiness collections|
6. The Prize Patrol - 708 | 7. Lord Stefano - 473 | 8. Sal the Rapacious - 252 | 9. Nikademus - 215 | 10. DuRhone - 201
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings