Oil of expertise
This is a medicated scalp tonic that draws raw power from your brains and feeds it into your muscles, increasing your strength and agility in proportion to your intelligence. Or possibly decreasing them, if you're not very smart. But at least it's not Fop.
(In-game plural: oils of expertise)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Item Replacement
- Replaced equilibrium juice on all characters that had it
|oil of expertise|
|You rub the oil into your muscles. Coolness and level-headedness suffuse your being.|
- This item was introduced on June 13, 2006.
- This recipe once yielded a maraschino moxiosity potion.
- The item is functionally equivalent to equilibrium juice, which is now unavailable.
- The final sentence of the item description references O Brother, Where Art Thou?, where Ulysses Everett McGill declares "I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!"
|TOP 10 oil of expertise collections|
6. Artie Effham - 719 | 7. Lord Stefano - 666 | 8. whizdad - 623 | 9. Athanatos - 336 | 10. Nikademus - 283
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings