Off-white striped oyster egg
This is a hard-boiled oyster egg, painted with off-white stripes. You've said it once before, but it bears off-repeating now.
(In-game plural: off-white striped oyster eggs)
- Cargo Cultist Shorts
- What has it got in its pocketses? (pocket 294)
- St. Sneaky Pete's Day goodies basket (0-5)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You start tapping your feet along with the rhythmic throbbing of the egg. Then you get rid of the egg because of its spooky rhythmic throbbing.|
|(You gain 1 Spleen.)|
- Previously, its use text was simply: You eat the off-white striped oyster egg.
- This item happens to bear a striking resemblance in name to The White Stripes. Subsequently, the item description references their song, "Fell in Love With a Girl," and specifically the line, "Said it once before, but it bears repeating now."
| All common Oyster Eggs:
|TOP 10 off-white striped oyster egg collections|
6. CA Dude - 680 | 7. guubear - 401 | 8. Gamacodre - 307 | 9. Dave of the Hill People - 251 | 10. Daily Gift Corp - 227
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings