Let's just call this what it is, okay? It's a gardening tool, used by an octopus to plant fruits and vegetables at the bottom of the ocean. There's no secret bonus to reading this part of the description, but you do feel better for having found it.
(In-game plural: octopus's spades)
- There's hidden text in the description; highlight to read.
- When equipped, main or off-hand, this item allows the player to encounter the adventure Sunken, Buried in An Octopus's Garden.
- The first sentence of the description plays on the idiom "calling a spade a spade."
- The hidden text refers to players who exhaustively research and analyze every aspect of the game, including finding hidden easter eggs such as this. They are commonly known as "spades".
|TOP 10 octopus's spade collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 81 | 7. ElVatoLoco - 35 | 8. Nikademus - 35 | 9. Lug - 29 | 10. agargan - 27
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings