(In-game plural: numberwangs)
|169 dubious peppermints|
- This creation was discovered by a hint dropped by Coherent Static in the form of a Numbers Station Puzzle.
- Smashes into 3 piles of twinkly powder and one cluster of twinkly nuggets.
- NumberWang was a recurring sketch on That Mitchell and Webb Look, about a fictional game show. "That's NumberWang!" was what the host character announced when someone won a round.
- One hundred sixty-nine is 13 squared.
- Combat Initiative
- Extra PvP Fights
- Extra Rollover Adventures
- HP Modifiers
- HP Regeneration
- Monster Level
- MP Modifiers
- MP Regeneration
|TOP 10 numberwang collections|
6. Pastahead - 5 | 7. Chadomancer - 5 | 8. erTEST1 - 3 | 9. Dessalvara - 3 | 10. Random String of Letters - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings