Ninja pirate zombie robot
What could be a better bodyguard than something that's utterly confused about its own identity? Okay, don't answer that. Still, it'll serve you faithfully as long as you don't run out of ricerumbrainsoil.
(In-game plural: ninjaspirateszombiesrobots)
- ninja pirate zombie robot head (see below for more details)
|You put the ninja pirate zombie robot in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It disappears into the shadows before stealthily pillaging your other familiars' brains to power its fuel cells. No, not really.|
|You decide to name him Gabediah.|
- Obtained by using a ninja pirate zombie robot head while having one of each of the following items in your inventory:
- Only requires 1 of each item, but will consume up to the numbers listed if available.
- Four ninjaspirateszombiesrobots were given to balam (#31632), TedPro (#28312), Nytmare (#56672) and Vida Londres (#9035) to thank them for their work in running the LARP at KolCon 2.
- The recipe for creating this familiar was long a secret, divulged not even to the four it was awarded to initially. After a highly competitive and closely-followed race, members of Noblesse Oblige were the first to crack it, followed closely by Iocaine Powder leader Chrono Mage. The recipe became public shortly after it was discovered by a cross-clan coalition named The Inter-Clan Spade Foundation.
- This familiar is named after the Ninjapiratezombierobot Clan.
- "Ricerumbrainsoil" is a combination of rice, rum, brains, and oil, the things each of the respective components of the familiar consumes.
- "Pillaging your other familiars' brains to power its fuel cells" is a possible reference to Stephen King's "Tommyknockers."
|TOP 10 ninja pirate zombie robot collections|
6. Archham - 12 | 7. Grimdel - 12 | 8. FireStarter - 11 | 9. Aelena the Bold - 11 | 10. Minke - 11
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings