This bottle promises an uneasy night's sleep. Or at least the full terrifying cold sweats in a fraction of the time.
(In-game plural: bottles of Nightmare Fuel)
- Dropped after combat with a SongBoom™ BoomBox playing "Eye of the Giger"
|You steel yourself and pound down the black, inky liquid.|
|(You gain 1 Spleen.)|
- Instead of resting, this can be used for extra evil reduction in The Cyrpt. Each Nightmare Fuel will, upon defeating any monster from the Crypt, decrease the evil of its respective zone by 2:
- The evil of the nightmare fuel in your system is in a different phase from the evil emanations in this area, so they cancel each other out a bit.
- When resting for free, you will get an additional message as one of the following:
- As you wake, you stretch your long strangely-articulated, razor-sharp-claw-tipped arms and... whoa, wait. That was all a dream.
- When you wake up, you are covered in sweat. Or is it some sort of horrible mucous. That was just a dream, right?
- "Tentacles, tentacles everywhere," you come to consciousness screaming!
- You wake with a start. The only thing you remember is teeth. Long, sharp, slimy teeth near your neck.
- More than one can be used to accumulate multiple charges. All charges are lost at rollover.
- Free rests granted from this item will only apply when resting at your campsite. Resting through other means like Chateau Mantegna or Your Campsite Away From Your Campsite will consume the free rest while still costing a turn.
|TOP 10 Nightmare Fuel collections|
6. Skent - 279 | 7. Pumpkinheadme - 178 | 8. Galapagos James - 133 | 9. Subotaipofa - 129 | 10. lupus4 - 121
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings