New-You Club Membership Form
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
(In-game plural: New-You Club Membership Forms)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|Per the instructions on the back of the card, you place your hand over your heart and recite the membership oath: "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!" You feel affirmed already!|
- When used with a correspondence active an additional message is shown:
- (Only one correspondent may be active at a time, your New-You Club Membership is now active and this may be changed in the Options Menu.)
- If you are already a member of the New-You Club:
- You are already a member of the New-You Club.
- May 2017's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Signs you up for a helpful daily affirmation!
- Only 1 Correspondence IOTM may be active at once, you can change which is active in your settings.
In addition to when you use the membership form, you will receive a message with one of seven Daily Affirmation items in the Correspondence section of your mailbox at rollover and on ascension.
Affirmations can be used as potions or combat items.
|Affirmation||Potion Effect||Combat Effect|
Daily Affirmation: Adapt to Change Eventually
| Adapt to Change Eventually (100 Adventures)
+4 Stats Per Fight
+50% Combat Initiative
|Changes monster into another random monster|
Daily Affirmation: Always be Collecting
| Always be Collecting (100 Adventures)
+50% Item Drops from Monsters
+100% Meat from Monsters
|Staggers, and after combat, drops a copy of every item that dropped|
Daily Affirmation: Be a Mind Master
| Be a Mind Master (100 Adventures)
Spell Damage +100%
Regenerate 10-20 MP per Adventure
|Banishes a monster for 80 Adventures|
Daily Affirmation: Be Superficially interested
| Become Superficially interested (100 Adventures)
Monsters will be less attracted to you
can be toggled:
Become Intensely interested (100 Adventures)
Monsters will be more attracted to you
| Increases monster encounter rate for 80 Adventures |
(+3 copies to its location, does not remove queue rejection or stack with On the Trail)
Daily Affirmation: Keep Free Hate in your Heart
| Keep Free Hate in your Heart (100 Adventures)
+30 to Monster Level
Damage Absorption +10
|Delevels, and one per day, gives 3 PvP fights|
Daily Affirmation: Think Win-Lose
| Think Win-Lose (100 Adventures)
|Instakills the monster for no Adventure cost|
Daily Affirmation: Work For Hours a Week
| Work For Hours a Week (100 Adventures)
+5 to Familiar Weight
Regenerate 10-20 HP per Adventure
| Grants Meat based on Monster stats |
(14x the sum of HP, Attack, and Defense; min. 111, max. 11,111)
- If the King has been freed (Aftercore), the Affirmation will be selected randomly.
- If the King has not been freed, the Affirmation received is determined by the sum of Path ID, Class ID, and Daycount:
|2||Be a Mind Master||19||Always Be Collecting||36||Always be Collecting||53||Keep Free Hate in your Heart|
|3||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||20||Be Superficially Interested||37||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||54||Always Be Collecting|
|4||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||21||Be a Mind Master||38||Think Win-Lose||55||Work For Hours a Week|
|5||Be Superficially Interested||22||Be Superficially Interested||39||Think Win-Lose||56||Be a Mind Master|
|6||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||23||Be a Mind Master||40||Adapt to Change Eventually||57||Work For Hours a Week|
|7||?||24||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||41||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||58||Work For Hours a Week|
|8||Be Superficially Interested||25||Be Superficially Interested||42||Be Superficially Interested||59||Keep Free Hate in your Heart|
|9||Adapt to Change Eventually||26||Always be Collecting||43||Work For Hours a Week||60||Keep Free Hate in your Heart|
|10||Be Superficially Interested||27||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||44||Adapt to Change Eventually||61||Keep Free Hate in your Heart|
|11||Be a Mind Master||28||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||45||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||62||Adapt to Change Eventually|
|12||?||29||Be Superficially interested||46||?||63||Always Be Collecting|
|13||Think Win-Lose||30||Be Superficially interested||47||?||64||Keep Free Hate in your Heart|
|14||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||31||Be a Mind Master||48||?||66||?|
|16||?||33||Be Superficially interested||50||?||68||?|
|17||?||34||Adapt to Change Eventually||51||?||69||?|
|18||?||35||Be Superficially interested||52||?||70||?|
Each message containing a Daily Affirmation also has a "Saw-Sharpening" quest that can be completed once per day.
- The quest is in the form of:
- "Cast [skill], once per fight, against [monster] [number] times (look in [location])."
- Challenge paths that replace your regular skills will not show a message upon prism break. However you can log out and when you log back on you will be given up to three Daily Affirmations and can complete that day's quest.
- Locations chosen are dependent on zones that are unlocked and available. For example, closeting all of your empty agua de vida bottles will prevent those zones from being chosen.
- Only monsters that natively appear in zones as regular combats are eligible, meaning no non-combat-exclusive monsters and no wandering monsters. However, even though your New-You quest will never ask for a special monster, it will count those as monsters in the zone, meaning that even though The Icy Peak has 3 regular monsters and 2 special monsters (Knott Slanding and The ghost of Sam McGee), you will only be asked to use the assigned skill 8 times.
- The number of skill casts required is dependent on the number of monsters in the location:
|Number of monsters in the zone||Skill casts needed|
|1||40 (exception: lobsterfrogman, 5)|
- Each time you use the skill described against the monster, you get the in-combat message:
"You're really sharpening the old saw. You've done [number] out of [number]!"
- You only need to encounter the monster and use the skill, whether or not the monster is defeated is unimportant.
- In addition, you do not have to fight the monster in the suggested zone. Copies are valid as long as the skill ID and monster ID match the ones asked for in the quest. For monsters with the same name but different monster IDs (such as Orcish Frat Boys), you must find the correct one.
- Completion of this quest will yield the in-combat message:
"You did it! Your saw is so sharp!"
- You will gain 1 VIP point immediately upon quest completion, although it is not reflected until the next New-You message is received.
|VIP Level||VIP Points||VIP Bonus|
|1||1||Affirmation Cookie if yesterday's quest was completed|
|2||7||Free Affirmation Cookie on the first message of each new ascension|
|4||21||Grants Incredible Self-Esteem skill on the next message and the first message of each new ascension|
|5||30 and every 30 points afterwards||Randomly generated Custom title|
- The description refers to various self-help books:
- "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me." is a catchphrase of Stuart Smalley.
|TOP 10 New-You Club Membership Form collections|
6. Rammerking - 3 | 7. Zinnia - 2 | 8. Princess Erin - 2 | 9. Aeslyn - 2 | 10. AelfRhian - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
Spacegate access badge
| New-You Club Membership Form
| Succeeded by:|