naughty origami kit
This "kit" includes two sheets of paper. One is printed with suggestive phrases and naughty silhouettes, and the other is a set of instructions on how to fold the former into various suggestive and naughty shapes. It's the perfect combination of ancient art and modern sleaze!
Also: naughty origami kit, doo-dah, doo-dah.
Cannot be discarded
(In-game plural: naughty origami kits)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Mr. Store (1 Mr. Accessory)
|You unfold the pieces of paper, if you know what I mean.
Blushing, you re-fold them into a new object.
| Naughty origami kit foldables
- February 2008's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Can be folded into a variety of useful forms. Not usable in Hardcore.
- This item is possibly a reference to the book Very Naughty Origami.
- The last line should be sung to the tune of "Camptown Races", possibly in reference to the use of cadence in newspaper headlines.
- The phrase "if you know what I mean" refers to innuendo and double-entendres.
"3192" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.