Naughty origami kit
(In-game plural: naughty origami kits)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You unfold the pieces of paper, if you know what I mean.
Blushing, you re-fold them into a new object.
|Naughty origami kit foldables|
- February 2008's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Can be folded into a variety of useful forms. Not usable in Hardcore.
- This item is possibly a reference to the book Very Naughty Origami.
- The last line should be sung to the tune of "Camptown Races", possibly in reference to the use of cadence in newspaper headlines.
- The phrase "if you know what I mean" refers to innuendo and double-entendres.
|TOP 10 naughty origami kit collections|
6. Jorgensen - 5 | 7. Rikmach - 5 | 8. Tagliatelle - 4 | 9. AtomicPopcorn - 4 | 10. Zaranthos - 4
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
Libram of Divine Favors
| naughty origami kit
| Succeeded by:|