Mysterious present

From TheKolWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

mysterious present
mysterious present

What's in the box? What's in the box?

Type: usable
Cannot be discarded
Gift Item

(In-game plural: mysterious presents)
View metadata
Item number: 5060
Description ID: 997307396
View in-game: view

Recipe

Wad.gif box probability potion
Equals.gif mysterious present

When Used

Mysterybox.gif
You open the box, and there is a pop as a boxing glove on a spring flies out and hits you in the face. The pop was something in your face rupturing.
HPYou lose all of your hit points.
  • Else:
Mysterybox.gif
You open the box and pull out the surprise inside:
SomethingYou acquire... something. [[Data:{{{item}}}]]

Notes

  • The recipe must be known to craft this.
  • Attempting to untinker this item yields the message "That's not an item that can be untinkered." Shortly after its launch, it was possible to untinker it with the Loathing Legion universal screwdriver but this has since been fixed.
  • All mysterious presents stack together in inventory, but the ones containing boxing gloves are always opened first.
  • There is a 75% chance you get a gift item worth 500 meat or less, and a 25% chance you get a miscellaneous item.
  • When using a boxing glove-containing mysterious present with 0 HP, you will instead get the message: "You gain no hit points." instead of the usual "You lose X hit points." message.


Gift Items

Miscellaneous Items

References

  • The item description might be from the movie Se7en, near the end of the film, but is more likely a reference to the movie "UHF" by Weird Al.

Collection

TOP 10 mysterious present collections
1. Ahz - 2481 | 2. pLaster - 2002 | 3. Agressive Coffee Addict - 1359 | 4. Artie Effham - 973 | 5. DarkSpuddle - 861
6. Violet42 - 639 | 7. dune rune - 500 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 296 | 9. Buteo - 175 | 10. Pastahead - 134
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings