What's in the box? What's in the box?
(In-game plural: mysterious presents)
- If it is really a boxing-glove-in-a-box:
|You open the box, and there is a pop as a boxing glove on a spring flies out and hits you in the face. The pop was something in your face rupturing. |
|You open the box and pull out the surprise inside:|
- The recipe must be known to craft this.
- The recipe is received from a hot April Shower.
- Attempting to untinker this item yields the message "That's not an item that can be untinkered." Shortly after its launch, it was possible to untinker it with the Loathing Legion universal screwdriver but this has since been fixed.
- All mysterious presents stack together in inventory, but the ones containing boxing gloves are always opened first.
- There is a 75% chance you get a gift item worth 500 meat or less, and a 25% chance you get a miscellaneous item.
- When using a boxing glove-containing mysterious present with 0 HP, you will instead get the message: "You gain no hit points." instead of the usual "You lose X hit points." message.
- anniversary balloon
- green balloon
- Happy Birthday, Claude! cake
- heart-shaped balloon
- personalized birthday cake
- potted cactus
- potted fern
- stuffed can of asparagus
- stuffed dodecapede
- stuffed ghuol whelp
- stuffed zmobie
- urinal cake
- white balloon
- bottle of gin
- bottle of rum
- bottle of tequila
- bottle of vodka
- bottle of whiskey
- bowl of cottage cheese
- boxed wine
- fortune cookie
- hot wing
- jumbo olive
- maple syrup
- white chocolate chip cookies
- The item description might be from the movie Se7en, near the end of the film, but is more likely a reference to the movie "UHF" by Weird Al.
|TOP 10 mysterious present collections|
6. Violet42 - 639 | 7. dune rune - 500 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 296 | 9. Buteo - 175 | 10. Pastahead - 134
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings