This is a locked metal chest with "Property Elven Lunar Enterprises" stamped on it. You can hear something scrabbling around in there, and it doesn't sound cuddly.
(In-game plural: mysterious chests)
|You put the mysterious chest in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|A Li'l Xenomorph bursts out of the chest! It grins at you with two sets of jaws and drools corrosive goo on the terrarium floor.|
|You decide to name him Walliam.|
- June 2011's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Contains a Li'l Xenomorph, who will increase your stat gains from combat and send you off on a rollicking space adventure!
- This familiar is a reference to the xenomorph alien creatures from the Alien science fiction franchise, although those aliens burst forth from a different kind of chest.
- The abbreviation of "Elven Lunar Enterprises" is "E.L.E.", the same acronym used in the movie "Deep Impact" for the "Extinction Level Event"; this event refers to the destruction of all life on Earth by an asteroid. The aliens on which the Xenomorph is based would also wreak havoc on the biosphere.
|TOP 10 mysterious chest collections|
6. mwahaha - 7 | 7. Abikum - 7 | 8. BlueThunder - 6 | 9. hotdeth - 6 | 10. Hippie Dude - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
My Own Pen Pal kit
| mysterious chest
| Succeeded by:|
Operation Patriot Shield