| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This trunk contains child-sized costumes for all of your favorite Mummer's play characters.
(In-game plural: mumming trunks)
You dig through the mumming trunk to see what costumes are inside.
|Increases Meat Drops|
|Restores MP after combat|
|Gives extra Muscle stats after combat|
|Increases Item Drops|
|Gives extra Mysticality stats after combat|
|Restores HP after combat|
|Gives extra Moxie stats after combat|
- Once you select something:
- You dress <familiar name> up as <costume>.
- Each costume may be applied once per day. Costumes will remain on familiars until rollover.
- Placing a second costume on a familiar will overwrite its previous costume.
- Is automatically placed in your inventory for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
- Costume effects are active even for pigified familiars.
- While a familiar is transformed by a tiny costume wardrobe, costume effects are based on the untransformed familiar.
Each costume adds a post-combat power to a familiar. The basic power may be replaced by an upgraded power, and an additional combat ability may appear, depending upon the type and physical attributes of the costumed familiar.
|Costume||Basic power||Upgraded power||Additional ability|
|The Captain||+15% Meat from Monsters|| Familiars with hands:
+30% Meat from Monsters
| Undead familiars:|
Delevel 25% at start of combat
|Beelzebub||Restore 4-5 MP at end of combat||Familiars with wings:
Restore 6-10 MP at end of combat
On weapon hit, deals Hot Damage
|Saint Patrick||+3 Muscle Stats Per Fight||Animal familiars:
+4 Muscle Stats Per Fight
Staggers on the first round that the monster would have acted
|Prince George||+15% Item Drops from Monsters||Clothes-wearing familiars:
+25% Item Drops from Monsters
| 'Quick' familiars:|
On weapon hit, deals physical damage followed by bleeding damage
|Oliver Cromwell||+3 Mysticality Stats Per Fight||Familiars with eyes:
+4 Mysticality Stats Per Fight
Helps you get the jump on enemies
|The Doctor||Restore 8-10 HP at end of combat||Mechanical familiars:
Restore 18-20 HP at end of combat
| 'Evil' familiars:|
On weapon hit, deals physical damage and delevels 10%
|Miss Funny||+2 Moxie Stats Per Fight||Sleazy familiars:
+4 Moxie Stats Per Fight
On weapon hit, deals Sleaze Damage
Note: Familiar categories are not explicitly listed in-game, so the labels shown here are guesses based on observation. The following are particularly tricky to define:
- "Biting" includes most familiars that would possess a dangerous bite. It does not necessarily include all animals, nor does it include most human-like familiars.
- "Clothes-wearing" includes familiars who wear any piece of clothing. For example, Ms. Puck Man is considered "clothes-wearing" because she has a bow, but Puck Man is not. Clothing is also assumed for human-like familiars, even if their clothes are not shown nor mentioned. It does not include familiars who are clothing, like the Hovering Sombrero.
- "Quick" seems to include agile familiars: the Galloping Grill, Wild Hare, Golden Monkey, Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot and Scary Death Orb; also included are twitching or snapping(?) familiars: Nervous Tick, Imitation Crab, Pair of Ragged Claws, and Syncopated Turtle.
- "Evil" includes familiars whose haikus mention they are evil directly, like the Underworld Bonsai or Evil Teddy Bear, those who are demons like the Blavious Kloop, and those who are just mean or violent like the Fist Turkey, Clockwork Grapefruit or Bad Vibe. Also included is the perfectly innocent Black Cat.
- "Sleazy" includes Sleaze-aligned, greasy, or slimy familiars like the Sleazy Gravy Fairy, Grouper Groupie, Baby Mayonnaise Wasp, Oily Woim, Pet Cheezling, Slimeling, Gluttonous Green Ghost, Grinning Turtle (due to its origin), Bloovian Groose (because it produces grease), and Exotic Parrot (apparently because it's attuned to all elements). This also includes familiars that are generally lewd or amorous: Casagnova Gnome, Chauvinist Pig, Dandy Lion, Star Starfish, and Tickle-Me Emilio.
- Message can be found on Mumming trunk/Messages
"9592" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.