|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
How much of a potato? Arena stats? Tam/Crown/Maypole messages?
|Ms. Puck Man
|She eats and eats and|
eats and eats and eats and eats.
That's pretty much it.
Prevents foes from attacking
Produces yellow pixels
Instantly devours foes when fed a power pill
Ability: Blocks attacks (properties of a Levitating Potato?), restores HP and MP after combat like a Ghuol Whelp, drops yellow pixels after every combat and power pills every 15-20 combats (capped at the lower of daycount+1 or 11).
Throne/Bjorn: All Attributes +10, occasionally drops up to 25 yellow pixels
Hatchling: yellow puck with a bow on it
Familiar-Specific Equipment: blue pumps
Mumming Trunk Abilities:
| +15% Meat Drop
|| 4-5 MP
|| +3 Muscle statgain
|| +25% Item Drop
|| +3 Mysticality statgain
|| 8-10 HP
|| +2 Moxie statgain
|*Hover for details
- Regular messages:
- <Name> darts back and forth past your foe making weird blooping noises, confusing him.
- Your opponent seems puzzled by this weird yellow most-of-a-circle that's running around
- "Wakka wakka wakka wakka," <Name> says to your opponent, who doesn't seem to know what to make of this.
- Your opponent seems startled by the fact that you're accompanied by a creature that is a mouth and nothing else.
- <Name> grabs your opponent's pant legs, preventing <her> from attacking you.
- After Combat:
- <Name> acts out a little scene depicting how she met her boyfriend. It's refreshingly charming.
- <Name> barfs some chewed-up dots into your mouth, like a mother bird feeding her young.
- <Name> gives you a key, and sort of gestures to indicate you should eat it. Which seems weird, but you do it anyway. Turns out keys are quite tasty! (Don't eat keys, kids.)
- <Name> gives you a really pointy kiss. Ow, but awwww.
- <Name> eats your opponent -- except for the eyes, which start to float away. You catch them and eat them yourself, and they're quite satisfying.
- <Name> eats your opponent, but saves you the eyes. The eyes are the best part.
- You find a strange pill on the ground behind <Name>.
- <Name> catches one of her poorly antialiased corners on the scenery, knocking loose a pixel.
- <Name> tries to eat a rock, and loses a pixel in the process.
- <Name> sneezes, and a pixel hits your shoe.
- <Name> rubs against your leg, shedding a stray pixel.
- <Name> coughs up a pixel.
- <Name> stumbles on a pothole, and a pixel goes flying.
- Sometimes, additionally, with blue pumps equipped:
- Wait -- make that two pixels.
- <Name> kicks a nearby banana, dislodging an extra yellow pixel.
- <Name> gives you an extra pixel. Nothing weird happens, no particular ceremony. She just gives it to you.
- <Name> spits her gum on the ground like an animal. Oh wait, that's just an extra pixel.
- Another pixel drops off of <Name>. Is she shedding her winter coat or something?
- <Name> gives you another spare pixel she apparently doesn't think she needs.
- At the end of combat (after 256 combats, over multiple ascensions):
- You hear a startling and unpleasant buzzing sound. You turn around to see <Name> staring worriedly at a weird object...
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- You hear a tinny gulping noise from behind you. You turn around and notice a pixel on the ground.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- It's probably safe to assume that <name> would be winking at you under that Tam O'Shanter, if he[sic] had any eyes.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> circles the maypole, making that weird "wakka wakka" noise.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> smiles at you with those big red wax lips.
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.
- Was given a major buff on June 15, 2015. Before then, its only functions were blocking and producing yellow pixels, which had fewer things they could be crafted into. Into which they could be crafted.