Mornington crescent roll
(In-game plural: Mornington crescent rolls)
|You eat the Mornington crescent roll. Congratulations, you win! Oh, wait, no, your LV is too low, and you're in Knip. Sorry.|
|(You gain 3 Fullness.)|
- Multiple nods to long-running BBC Radio show I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue:
- Mrs. Trellis of North Wales is a (fictional) listener who sends in nonsensical fan letters.
- Humphrey Lyttleton, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Graeme Garden, Willie Rushton and Barry Cryer are or were regular cast members. Tim Brooke-Taylor and Graeme Garden were two-thirds of The Goodies.
- "The Lovely Samantha" is the show's (non-existent) scorekeeper, often the butt of sexist wordplay.
- And, of course, the name of the item itself refers to one of the most popular games on the show: Mornington Crescent. In knip and LV are jargon phrases from its rules.
|TOP 10 Mornington crescent roll collections|
6. ALAVG - 696 | 7. RedVelvetKek - 666 | 8. Isibeal - 282 | 9. Poncho the Sane - 270 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 238
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings