Morlock's Mark Bourbon
This is a morlock of bourbon made by morlocks in the deep caverns of the morlock. It has a delicate bouqet of morlock, with an after-morlock of morlock. Morlock.
(In-game plural: jugs of Morlock's Mark Bourbon)
|You morlock the Morlock's Mark Bourbon. It morlocks down your throat like a joke that never, ever gets old.|
|You gain 4 Drunkenness.|
- The replacement of verbs with "morlock" is probably a reference to The Smurfs.
- The over-use of "Morlock" may be a reference to the South Park episode "Starvin' Marvin in Space", which has the Marklar race, for whom all nouns are "Marklar".
- Morlock refers to the subterranean sub-race of humans from H.G. Wells's novel The Time Machine.
- The item name is a parody of Maker's Mark bourbon.
|TOP 10 Morlock's Mark Bourbon collections|
6. WreckedEm - 115 | 7. caducus - 100 | 8. Fearium - 79 | 9. BrassOnes - 76 | 10. GospelGeek - 53
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings