If this was manufactured by the Tiffany company and the word for necklace was "Thiessen" then this would be a different joke entirely!
(In-game plural: moon-amber necklaces)
|polished moon-amber||heavy necklace chain|
- The Mysticality boost varies depending on the moons.
- A more detailed explanation of how to acquire the necklace:
- As a Muscle class, climb The Tallest Tree in the Forest and grab the shiny thing. This gets you a moon-amber.
- As a Moxie class, enter the ticking shack in The Even More Dreadful Part of Town and polish the moon-amber to get a polished moon-amber.
- As a Mysticality class, enter the library in the Tower Most Tall and read Read "Enchanted Jewelry, Then and Now" to learn the jewelery-crafting recipe. (This only has to be done once.)
- Craft the necklace once you have the recipe and the polished moon-amber. This requires jewelry-making pliers and the Really Expensive Jewelrycrafting skill to ply them.
- The necklace is required to fight the Great Wolf of the Air (Hard Mode). The necklace will be consumed if you defeat him. It is not consumed if you lose.
- Tiffani Amber Thiessen is an American actress.
|TOP 10 moon-amber necklace collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 3 | 7. whizdad - 3 | 8. Donavin69 - 3 | 9. Nikademus - 3 | 10. LaRoni - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings