Molotov cocktail cocktail
This is a molotov cocktail mixed with high-proof rum, making it even more volatile and flammable. I'd recommend against drinking it, though, unless your stomach is frozen for some reason and you're trying to thaw it out.
(In-game plural: molotov cocktail cocktails)
Item number: 2400
Description ID: 149097593
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues)
- War Frat Elite Wartender
- War Frat Wartender
- The Orcish Frat House (Wartime) (2 quarters) (after recovering the Lighthouse Keeper's gunpowder as a frat warrior)
- Recover the Lighthouse Keeper's Gunpowder (0-3) (As a frat warrior)
- When used in combat:
|Just like Tom Cruise did that one time, you light the fuse on the cocktail and hurl it at your opponent. It breaks open, covering her with blue flames, which deal 65-80 damage.|
- When used on a hippy:
|Just like Tom Cruise did that one time, you light the fuse on the cocktail and hurl it at your opponent. It breaks open, covering her with blue flames, which deal 65-80 damage.
The flames spread to your opponent's filthy, greasy hair, where they burn for 50-80 more damage.
- The combat message is a reference to the movie Cocktail, starring Tom Cruise, who plays a bartender.
- The name and description of the item are direct references to an improvised incendiary device developed by the Finnish against the Soviet Union in World War II (Winter War). A Molotov cocktail is a glass bottle filled with an incendiary compound, with an outside ignited wick, designed to be thrown like a hand grenade.
- The end of the description about a frozen stomach and thawing it out may be a reference to the practice of Russian citizens, in winter, using ignited gasoline or even high-proof vodka (the most common form of Molotov cocktail uses petroleum distillates like gasoline) to thaw out their engines so they could move out of blizzards.
"2400" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.