This is a small filter designed to decrease the harmful spleen effects of things that do harm to your spleen. It's not as cool as, say, a juju eyeball, but it'll have to do.
(In-game plural: mojo filters)
- Having used fewer than three times today:
|You strain some of the toxins out of your mojo, and discard the now-grodulated filter.|
- Having used three times:
|One and one and one is three, and three is the number of filters your mojo can handle in one day.|
- Having no need of spleen filtering:
|Your mojo is presently fairly clean. No need to filter it.|
- Removes 1 spleen hit from your current total, to a minimum of 0.
- Can only use three of these a day.
- Both "mojo filter" and "juju eyeball" are phrases found in the The Beatles' song "Come Together".
- The three-per-day limit is also a reference to the same song, which has the lyrics "... one and one and one is three ..."
- "Grodulated" is quite likely a reference to the Flash cartoon series Homestar Runner, which has used the word grodalated to refer to disgusting things (like a dirty old kitchen sponge and a moldy cantaloupe).
- Given the other references to music and especially blues music, "grodulated" might also refer to "gradulated" in the Sonny Boy Williamson song Sugar Mama Blues, "Bring me my gradulated sugar mama"
|TOP 10 mojo filter collections|
6. ricardo1234567890 - 1000 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 983 | 8. KuanKYH - 500 | 9. dune rune - 500 | 10. Sathen - 470
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings