|There is an in-game bug related to this page.|
|This monster will still attack if you attempt to use a skill with nothing selected.|
|Locations||An Octopus's Garden (While Lucky!)|
|Resistance||25% Physical, 25% Elemental|
|Monster Parts||nacre, shell, slimy bit|
This oyster secretes even more mucus than your average oyster. Normally, secreting additional mucus isn't really a selling point, but when you're dealing with oysters, it's actually desirable.
You suddenly feel less lucky.
It spits a pearl at you, leaving a little welt on your <lower back>. Eek! Oof! Eek!
It licks you with its slimy...well, everything. Oof! Eek! Argh! (sleaze damage)
It snaps its shell shut on your <skull>. What the shell, man? Ooh! Ow! Argh!
It talks of shoes, and ships, and sealing wax, and then bonks you with its shell. Oof! Argh! Argh!
It pulls the pillow off its oyster bed and smacks you with it. Ow! Eek! Ow!
It asks why the sea is boiling hot, and before you can reply it spits hot water at you. Ow! Ow! Oof! (hot damage)
It tries to shut its shell on your <bung>, but you dodge.
It tries to lick you, but you say the time has come to talk of other things.
It decides to turn over in its oyster bed rather than attacks.
It starts to spit a pearl at you, but you act like a swine so it doesn't.
It asks why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings. You reply, "it isn't, and they don't."
It talks of shoes and ships and sealing wax, and cabbages and kings.
It stops and hawks up some more mucus to use to make pearls. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 80-120 Meat (average: 100, stdev: 8.56)*|
|You acquire an item: giant pearl (100% chance)*|
- This monster cannot be copied.
- Immune to single and multi-round stuns, as well as all staggers.
- With Ambidextrous Funkslinging, funkslinging a New Age healing crystal and a New Age hurting crystal will easily defeat this monster in 5 turns, provided you are able to lower the monster’s damage below 500.
- This monster has 25% Physical Resistance and 25% Elemental Resistance.
- This monster has a soft damage cap applied, after which a special damage reduction is applied. If an attack would do no more than 300 damage, then no additional damage reduction is applied. Otherwise, if x is the base damage done (after physical/elemental resistance is applied), then the actual damage the oyster takes is 300+floor((x-300)0.8).