Mob Penguin hitpenguin
|Mob Penguin hitpenguin|
|Locations||Old Crimbo Town Toy Factory|
|Hit Points||Scales with player stats|
|Attack||Scales with player stats|
|Defense||Scales with player stats|
|Monster Parts||beak, head, torso, wing|
This is the penguin the Penguin Mafia sends in as a last resort, when they're done collecting protection meat and making threats. His job is to take you out, and I don't mean to dinner.
Well, he might take you out to dinner before he kills you -- that's just common courtesy.
He sneaks up and drips poison in your ear. Well, at least he didn't play any Poison in your ear. Ugh! Ouch! Argh! Argh! Eek!
He beaks you in the back, then tries to figure how to make it look like an accident. Eek! Ooh! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!
He shoots you with a gat that has a silencer on it. Your response is far less silenced. Argh! Oof! Ow! Ooh! Ugh!
He whacks you in the head with a lead pipe. If you were standing in the Conservatory, I'd have won the game. Ow! Ooh! Ow! Ooh! Ow!
He concocts an elaborate scheme that involves dripping poison in your mouth while you sleep, through a straw from a room upstairs from you. Then he chucks that scheme and just shoots you. Eek! Argh! Argh! Ow! Argh!
He pauses to screw an enormous silencer onto his knee-capping stick. It looks pretty superfluous.
He tries to drip poison in your ear, but you cover your ears and hum. Looks like this particular rose doesn't have any thorns.
He tries to punch you in the nose, but can't reach high enough. You try to suppress a chuckle as he hops and swings over and over.
He tries to hit you with a lead pipe, but stops to screw in a silencer first.
He puts on a pair of night-vision goggles to sneak up on you. Since it isn't night time, though, he's just temporarily blinded. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: canteen of wine (Approx 7.5% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: depleted Grimacite kneecapping stick (Approx 0.5% chance)*|
Occurs at Old Crimbo Town Toy Factory.
- Joined the battles of Crimbo 2008 on December 15, 2008 (Martinus 1).
- The hit message about a lead pipe and a Conservatory is a reference to the board game Clue.
- The hit and miss messages about poison in the ear reference 80s band Poison, and the song "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".
- The notion of poisoning someone via dripping a substance into their ear canal, for its part, is likely a nod to Hamlet.
- The critical hit message about dripping poison into your mouth and then just shooting you is a reference to Grosse Pointe Blank.
- Also, the elaborate plan to kill you involving different procedures is a nod to the video game franchise Hitman.