Misshapen Animal Skeleton
|Misshapen Animal Skeleton|
|Want a spooky pet?|
Baskerville and Schroedinger
got nothing on this.
Attacks and weakens enemies
Ability: Attacks and delevels opponents in combat
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+30% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 18-20HP +2 Moxie statgain Delevel 25%* Staggers* Deals damage & 10% Delevel* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular message(s):
- <name> claws, claws, and bites your opponent for X (+Y) damage.
- <name> tries to claw your opponent, but misses.
- <name> howls mournfully. Your opponent shudders, and, frankly, you're a little creeped out yourself.
Monster attack power reduced by X Monster defense reduced by Y
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> claws $dmg
You gain 5-15 Meat. damage worth of meat off of your opponent, and hands it to you. This is kind of gross but, well, you've got bills to pay, after all.
- <name> claws $dmg
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> rakes the monster's body with its claws, and discovers some extra meat. Eurgh.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> shambles awkwardly around the maypole to a chorus of loud clacking noises.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> grins with the wax lips stuck to its skull, making it look even more creepy and disjointed than it did before.
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.
- The MAS will try to attack 2/3 of the time.
- Damage ranges from floor(X/2) + 4 to X+7 where X is the familiar's weight, followed by the same range in Spooky Damage. Physical and spooky damage are calculated separately.
- This familiar will hit successfully 40 + 10*(ceiling(X/5))%. This means between 1-5 pounds, the familiar hits 50% of the time. Between 16-20 pounds, the familiar hits 80% of the time, and appears to not miss at 26 pounds and above.
- The MAS will try to delevel 1/3 of the time.
- Delevelling ranges from 1 to floor(X/3) where X is the familiar's weight.
- This familiar's existence was accidentally revealed on September 7, 2006, when its equipment started dropping in The Cake-Shaped Arena to those competing with their Comma Chameleon. It was disabled shortly afterward.
- It became available again with the introduction of Spookyraven Manor.
- The middle line of the haiku refers to The Hound of the Baskervilles, an Arthur Conan Doyle story in which Sherlock Holmes solves the mystery of a frightening hell-hound.
- The middle line also mentions Schroedinger in reference to Schrödinger's cat, a thought experiment that satirizes some of the strange ramifications of quantum mechanics. The experiment involves a cat in a box with a deadly substance inside, wherein to act of opening the box to see if the cat is alive or dead collapses the wave function and resolves it from its quantum superposition of being in both states. The satire comes from the fact that a cat cannot ever be both alive and dead simultaneously.
- The "claw, claw, and bite" is slang from Dungeons and Dragons for an animal's full attack, which consists of two claw attacks followed by a bite.