Misshapen Animal Skeleton
|Misshapen Animal Skeleton|
|Want a spooky pet?|
Baskerville and Schroedinger
got nothing on this.
Attacks and weakens enemies
Ability: Attacks and delevels opponents in combat
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+30% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 18-20HP +2 Moxie statgain Delevel 25%* Staggers* Deals damage & 10% Delevel* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular message(s):
- <name> claws, claws, and bites your opponent for X (+Y) damage.
- <name> tries to claw your opponent, but misses.
- <name> howls mournfully. Your opponent shudders, and, frankly, you're a little creeped out yourself.
Monster attack power reduced by X Monster defense reduced by Y
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> claws $dmg
You gain 5-15 Meat. damage worth of meat off of your opponent, and hands it to you. This is kind of gross but, well, you've got bills to pay, after all.
- <name> claws $dmg
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> rakes the monster's body with its claws, and discovers some extra meat. Eurgh.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> shambles awkwardly around the maypole to a chorus of loud clacking noises.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> grins with the wax lips stuck to its skull, making it look even more creepy and disjointed than it did before.
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.
- The MAS will try to attack 2/3 of the time.
- Damage ranges from floor(X/2) + 4 to X+7 where X is the familiar's weight, followed by the same range in Spooky Damage. Physical and spooky damage are calculated separately.
- This familiar will hit successfully 40 + 10*(ceiling(X/5))%. This means between 1-5 pounds, the familiar hits 50% of the time. Between 16-20 pounds, the familiar hits 80% of the time, and appears to not miss at 26 pounds and above.
- The MAS will try to delevel 1/3 of the time.
- Delevelling ranges from 1 to floor(X/3) where X is the familiar's weight.
- This familiar's existence was accidentally revealed on September 7, 2006, when its equipment started dropping in The Cake-Shaped Arena to those competing with their Comma Chameleon. It was disabled shortly afterward.
- It became available again with the introduction of Spookyraven Manor.
- The middle line of the haiku refers to The Hound of the Baskervilles, an Arthur Conan Doyle story in which Sherlock Holmes solves the mystery of a frightening hell-hound.
- The middle line also mentions Schroedinger in reference to Schrödinger's cat, a thought experiment that displays some of the strange ramifications of quantum mechanics. The experiment involves a cat in a box that is both dead and alive at the same time, but which can have only one of the two states once you open the box to check.
- The "claw, claw, and bite" is slang from Dungeons and Dragons for an animal's full attack, which consists of two claw attacks followed by a bite.