Mint-in-box Powerful Glove
This weird, awkward video game controller got pulled from the market after it was discovered that its cheat codes affected things in the real world. And also after nobody bought it, but that's definitely a secondary reason.
(In-game plural: mint-in-box Powerful Gloves)
- Mr. Store (1 Mr. Accessory)
|You tear open the antique box and pull out the cumbersome piece of technology within.
If you already own one:
- It's a right-handed glove, and as far as you know you only have one right hand.
- February 2020's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Contains an antique video game controller that unlocks CHEAT CODES.
A reference to Nintendo's Power Glove controller.
|TOP 10 mint-in-box Powerful Glove collections|
6. ParadoX - 4 | 7. moxom_s - 4 | 8. barBara strisaNd - 3 | 9. KoL Capital - 3 | 10. Rammerking - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
unopened Bird-a-Day calendar
| mint-in-box Powerful Glove
| Succeeded by:|
Better Shrooms and Gardens catalog