Mint-condition magic wand
This is a mint-condition plastic wand designed for a wizard action figure. It is gloriously free of the scratches, scuffs and nicks that indicate that somebody has actually enjoyed playing with a toy.
(In-game plural: mint-condition magic wands)
- The Cake-Shaped Arena
- Every 5th win with a Wizard Action Figure equipped
- box of Familiar Jacks
- This item "breaks" and is lost after what is currently estimated to be between 25 and 40 adventures with this message:
- <name> glances at his magic wand and notices a few tiny scuff marks. Clearly distressed by the 'like new' condition of the wand, he throws it away in disgust.
- The unprinted "Enchantment" is that this item will increase the Wizard's abilities as a Volleyball and Gravy Fairy from 1/3 effectiveness to 2/3 effectiveness.
- If you equip this item for a Comma Chameleon, the Chameleon will have the 5 pounds of extra weight and will act as a wizard for the entire regular number of turns, but after about 25 turns, it will be as if the wand broke, so it will be a full wizard for about half of the turns and a crippled wizard for the other half.
- This item and its description reference "mint condition" items.
|TOP 10 mint-condition magic wand collections|
6. Poncho the Sane - 13 | 7. spooky kid - 11 | 8. Donavin69 - 11 | 9. Lord Stefano - 10 | 10. Escaflowne - 10
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings