Mime army shotglass
This shotglass has the insignia of one of the Silent Army's platoons on it -- apparently there's a 52nd Getting Drunk Division.
(In-game plural: mime army shotglasss)
- Automatically used the first time a 1-drunkenness booze is consumed in a day.
- The shotglass itself is not consumed, and can be reused indefinitely.
- As the booze becomes 0-drunkenness, you do not gain additional adventures from Ode to Booze, Beer Barrel Polka, and Rowdy Drinker.
- For the first 1-drunkenness booze consumed in a day, the usual consumption message is replaced with this message:
- You pour your drink into your mime army shotglass. Now it doesn't count!
|TOP 10 mime army shotglass collections|
6. MickeyG42 - 6 | 7. xXxSnappyxXx - 6 | 8. Morian - 6 | 9. Scudworths - 5 | 10. Space Ace - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings