Milk of magnesium
This magical beverage is designed to amplify the quality of food by causing it to burn more rapidly in your stomach, releasing more calories. That's how digestion works, right? I'm pretty sure that's right.
(In-game plural: milks of magnesia)
|glass of goat's milk
|milk of magnesium
- First use each day:
- You swallow the liquid. You stomach immediately begins to churn, and all the wrinkles in your shirt smooth out from the heat radiating from your abdomen.
- Subsequent uses in a day:
- You've already had some of this stuff today, and it was pretty hard on the old gullet. Best wait until tomorrow to go through that again.
- Adds 5 adventures to the next food item consumed. (This charge persists through rollover.)
- The usual consumption message is appended by the following:
- Satisfied, you let loose a nasty magnesium-flavored belch.
- The daily limit is on the use of this item, but not on the consumption trigger. In other words, if you float today's milk charge (by using the milk after completing your eating), you can get the bonus adventures twice tomorrow (by eating to trigger the floated charge -> using another milk -> eating again to trigger that charge). Be careful to actually expend the floating charge (by eating food) before using another milk, or you will simply overwrite the charge (and lose the ability to re-milk).
- Despite no longer being a potion, Saucerors still receive 3 per craft.
- Before January 1, 2020 this item was a potion that gave 10/15/20 turns of Got Milk. [13:14] System Message: A new trivial update has been posted: The way milk of magnesium works has been changed. It's now a once-per-day flat boost of 5 turns to the next food you eat.
- Magnesium hydroxide, known as Milk of Magnesia, is used medicinally both as a laxative and for heartburn and indigestion relief.
"1650" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.