|Monster Parts||arm, head, tail, torso|
This Mer-kin is skilled in the art of the dragnet, a net coated with black tar. The Mer-kin throws the net over his opponent, then beats the tar out of the net, and the person trapped inside of it. That sounds pretty brutal, I guess, but it's just the facts, ma'am.
He tangles you in the net, then pummels you with his tail. The net effect is pain.
He beats the tar out of you, then uses it to re-tar his net. Tarnation, that sucks!
He tangles your arm in the net, and breaks one of your fingers before you can free yourself. Yikes!
He tries to punch you through the net, but gets nothing but net.
He tries to tangle you in the net, but you swim down! Swim down!
He tries to tangle you up in the net, but you escape, leaving him tangled up in blue.
He tries to tangle you in the net, but you remain free of entanglements.
He steals your identity and gets you accused of a crime you didn't commit. It's as implausible as it is unpainful. (FUMBLE!)
He starts to fold his net up into some sort of a sling.
- On use of Blade Sling: You sling your blade at his net, unfolding it and disrupting whatever it is he was about to do with it. Great job!
- Otherwise: He finishes fashioning a sling out of his net, and uses it to quickly heal some of his broken bones.
He rolls his net up and draws it back like a baseball bat.
- On use of Blade Roller: You whip his rolled-up net with your switchblade, unrolling it, and preventing him from doing whatever he was about to do with it. Sweet!
- Otherwise: He smacks you in the face with his rolled-up net, making you significantly less pretty.
You acquire an effect: Nettled
(duration: 1 Adventure)
He attaches some sharp metal barbs to his net. If you were a runner, you'd be tempted to run right now...
- On use of Blade Runner: You run your switchblade through all the holes of his net, removing the little sharp metal bits from it. Nice!
- Otherwise: He whips his net at you, slicing you to ribbons with the sharp metal bits he attached to it.
|You gain 40-60 Meat. (average: 50, stdev: 4.47)*|
Occurs at the Mer-kin Colosseum.
- This monster is immune to stuns (and staggers).
- The first special attack (sling) heals the opponent prior to a normal attack.
- The second special attack (roller) reduces moxie by -300% prior to a normal attack.
- The runner attack deals damage equal to half your max HP after which he will deal normal attack as well.