This is a nasty-looking barbed spear designed to stab things and then rip big chunks off of them. Man. These Mer-kin guys are really mean.
(In-game plural: Mer-kin hookspears)
- The Marinara Trench
- Mer-kin diver
- The Mer-Kin Outpost
- Mer-kin raider
- Aggressive Intent
- The Wreck of the Edgar Fitzsimmons
- Mer-kin scavenger
- On a critical hit against a monster that drops meat, if equipped in the mainhand:
|You gain X Meat.|
- The amount of Meat is 15%-20% (in the sea, 25%-35%) of the monster's base Meat drop, floored. This amount can be 0 for monsters such as the big creepy spider.
- The critical hit effect does not work if the monster does not drop meat.
- The critical hit effect can only happen once per battle, if you happen to get two critical hits in one battle.
- The critical hit effect on a Dirty thieving brigand during the war sidequest lets you keep the meat instead of handing it over to the ladies.
"3591" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.