This is a nasty-looking barbed spear designed to stab things and then rip big chunks off of them. Man. These Mer-kin guys are really mean.
(In-game plural: Mer-kin hookspears)
- The Marinara Trench
- Mer-kin diver
- The Mer-Kin Outpost
- Mer-kin raider
- Aggressive Intent
- The Wreck of the Edgar Fitzsimmons
- Mer-kin scavenger
- On a critical hit against a monster that drops meat, if equipped in the mainhand:
|You gain X Meat.|
- The amount of Meat is 15%-20% (in the sea, 25%-35%) of the monster's base Meat drop, floored. This amount can be 0 for monsters such as the big creepy spider.
- The critical hit effect does not work if the monster does not drop meat.
- The critical hit effect can only happen once per battle, if you happen to get two critical hits in one battle.
- The critical hit effect on a Dirty thieving brigand during the war sidequest lets you keep the meat instead of handing it over to the ladies.
|TOP 10 Mer-kin hookspear collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 153 | 7. Nikademus - 152 | 8. whizdad - 143 | 9. Platz - 141 | 10. rhod_hook - 140
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings