Just the facts: this is a net coated with sticky black tar. The goal is to wrap your opponent in it, then drag them around until they've lost a layer or two of skin. Or you can just snare your opponent and beat the tar out of them, and out of the net.
(In-game plural: Mer-kin dragnets)
You drag <it> in the net for a net X points of damage. Gross. WHAM! ZAP! KAPOW!
You throw the net over <it>. <It> gets <its> <part> stuck through a hole, and freaks out for X damage. WHAM! BARF! SOCKO!
You toss the net at <it>, then drag <it> in it until all <its> <part> is worn down to a nubbin. All in all, it does X damage. BAM! BONK! SMACK!
You make like Frankie and throw a net over <it>. The tar sticks to <its> <part> and does X damage when <it> peels it off. WHAMMO! POW! SMACK!
You drag the net towards <it>, then fling it at <it> for X damage. SMACK! WHAMMO! BONK!
You whip the net around <it>. Stinging ropes of tar smack <it> for X damage, and those are the facts. ZAP! SOCKO! ZAP!
- Weapon-Specific Critical Hit Message:
You wrap the dragnet around <it> so tight that <it> can barely breathe, and pound the stuffing and the tar out of <it> for X damage. SPLAT! SPLAT! BARF!
- The first 15 underwater critical hits you get with this weapon will be accompanied with "You're getting better at fighting with a Mer-kin dragnet!"
- Your fifth underwater critical hit will be accompanied with the message:
New Special Move Unlocked: Net Gain
- Your tenth underwater critical hit will be accompanied with the message:
New Special Move Unlocked: Net Loss
- Your fifteenth underwater critical hit will be accompanied with the message:
New Special Move Unlocked: Net Neutrality
- "Just the facts, ma'am" is a catchphrase from the show Dragnet.
|TOP 10 Mer-kin dragnet collections|
6. Sherm Firmwood - 6 | 7. mondemon - 5 | 8. kirByllAmA - 3 | 9. JR Trolkin - 3 | 10. Skent - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings