The Mer-kin Library is located in The Mer-Kin Deepcity. You must be wearing the Mer-kin Scholar's Vestments to enter. If you are not, you will see the message:
- You see a pretty serious contingent of Mer-kin guards outside the library, and they're only letting in Mer-kin scholars.
- You should probably get yourself a Mer-kin scholar disguise if you wanna go in that place.
A primary stat of 750 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 750 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- This zone might be too tough for you.
| Playing the Catalog Card
- QZ801.67: Aquatic Desserts: A Cautionary Tale
- TG540.16: A Taxonomy of Starfish Killing
- ZZ597.66: The Encyclopedia of Delicious Botany
- Note: Up to 13 choices may appear.
- This is an underwater zone with very high pressure. It features all the restrictions and special mechanics of underwater adventuring. Amongst other things, this means this zone has a -150% penalty to meat drops and item drops.
- The noncombat adventures will not occur if you are the Champion of the Mer-kin Colosseum.